Thursday, March 26, 2009

NEVER break up a girl fight. NEVER.

I agree with Youngblood, I think this should be revamped, and to bring it back old school I'll put in a bit of fun from the one and only Smack-a-lack. (By the way, it's my goal to keep morphing people's nicknames until no one ever can decipher who is who anymore and we all disappear into oblivion.)

Anyway,

So we all know that Kristin is feeling the pressure because Relay for Life is coming up. Last night she almost cracked, screaming in a staccato fashion:

Kristin: "Relay is ten days away. What can I do? I'll check the ten day forecast! Aha, here we go... (looking at me with somber eyes) ...because there will be tears if it cries."

Yes, yes, we all hope that Relay doesn't cry this year, either. Also, virtual blog flinch for writing "Go Rebels" a few posts/months ago on here. There's no escape.

Here's to believing our friends are like the ones on How I Met Your Mother!

ttfn
Yates

No comments: