Monday, November 17, 2008

Fry Wars

Hanging out at the ATO house on a freezing cold Saturday night after an Alabama victory is always entertaining. But this particular Saturday, there were a lot of RMTs (rich moments in time). 

As Charlie tightly gripped by wrists, stopping me from retrieving the Arches' french fries I so desperately desired, Dan began inhaling them right in front of my face. Cole then called Dan a "frinhaler" (meaning french fry inhaler). I'd also like to add that this is not the first time Cole has called Dan a name involving french fries. At Mugshots a few weeks ago, Cole held a french fry up to Dan's forehead and called him "fryclops."

Later on, while Charlie was still holding my wrists, my phone rang and Cole answered. After forcing me to talk on the phone with no hands, simply holding the phone in between my collar bone and chin, he then put the phone down the back of my shirt. In a quick, defensive move, I leaned forward to keep the phone from falling out of my shirt. Cole then called me the "Hunchback of Notre Phone," which makes absolutely no sense. 

Also, while watching Star Wars, everyone wondered how General Grieves (a robot, mind you) could cough. Charlie quickly asserted the answer: He had a virus. Good answer, Charles. Very corny.

Everyone should join Twitter...

No comments: